Here is the final part of my series on Hebrews, I hope that you have been blessed by it. As always, if you have any suggestions for future series, please let me know. Now, the final chapter is entitled ‘concluding words’, so here are my concluding words (italics shows what is taken straight from the scripture).
1. Keep on loving each other as brothers and sisters – This may sound obvious, but it is very hard to do all of the time. Sometimes I get the most abuse from believers, over these posts
2. Remember also those being mistreated – There are plenty of people being persecuted for their faith now days, and it is only going to get worse. We need to remember these people.
3. Give honour to marriage, and remain faithful to one another in marriage – We all know how high the divorce rate is, we need to start taking marriages more seriously. If you need help in yours, then get help, but fight for it. Not in it.
4. Don’t love money – It says don’t LOVE money, not don’t have it. We need money, and there is no problem having it, just don’t love it. Use it to bless others, and count on God to provide. Easier said than done.
5. Don’t forget to do good and to share with those in need – Good works, they may not get us saved, but they do please God.
6. Obey your spiritual leaders – If they are Godly leaders, follow them and don’t give them hassles. If they are not Godly leaders, find some Godly ones. I am not a leader, so I know what this is like. Not always easy.
Thanks again for reading this post, and possibly the rest of the series. I have some exciting posts planned, so take a look next week for an interesting 3 post series. New week I start a series showing you what I believe to be the number 1 reason why we don’t see so many miracles today (at least some of us). There is one thing that prevented even Jesus from doing miracles. Could it be? Could we do something that can prevent healing and miracles? Yes. Come back next week to find out what it is, and how we can overcome it.
Once you have overcome this, don’t forget about your testimonies! When you have a testimony, I’d love it if you can share it in the comment section of 2016 – Year of Testimonies. I have a few that are developing, so I will share them soon!
May God’s grace be with you all.